The community of Barefoot Bay, Florida
Barefoot Bay is a very active community and recreation district in southern Brevard County, Florida. It is located entirely within the unincorporated community of Micco on the Indian River Lagoon. The Indian River Lagoon is the most bio-diverse lagoon ecosystem in the Northern Hemisphere and is home to more than 10,000 species of plants and animals. The Lagoon contains five state parks, four federal wildlife refuges and a national seashore. Barefoot Bay is part of the Palm Bay–Melbourne–Titusville. More Information
Barefoot Bay – Location/Proximity
Barefoot Bay is a community located on the coast of Florida.
- A very safe, low cost, community for active living
- 18‐Hole, par 60, executive golf course
- 3 Swimming pools and tennis courts/clubs
- Beach access and a fishing pier
- A food & beverage department that operates multiple weekly events, entertainment, music and food specials
- Parks and recreation activities including lakes, hiking/walking trails, etc.
- Theater, musical performances, karaoke, dancing, bingo, bowling, exercise classes and more.
- Located on Florida’s Space Coast with easy access to Cocoa, Cape Canaveral, and many more